The microclimate with great value inside a Changeland Salt Cave
THE BENEFICIAL QUALITIES OF CHANGELAND SALT CAVE: The air inside the cave is enriched with 84 salt traces and micro elements (Ca, Na, Mz, iron, Ka, iodine, etc.), which the human organism absorbs in a natural way through respiration. Trust the power of Nature & shield yourself against: Stress, insomnia, fatigue, allergies, migraines, Pains, the Flue, aging, increased body weight Also, integrating Halotherapy into your training routine can induce better lung function, improve performance and prevent / treat many underlying respiratory weaknesses (common amongathletes).When your health seeks its natural environment… visit on a regular basis the Salt Cave and discover its healing properties.
Researches and studies have demonstrated the beneficial value of the microclimate of the salt caves in Shielding the body against Viral Infections, in Balancing the Immunological system, in Pregnancy, in the enhancement of Sport Performance & in the following disorders:
- Respiratory infections: upper respiratory system, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, sinusitis, obstructive pneumonopathy, bronchiectasia, parasinusitis, pneumonoconiasis
- Skeletal disorders: osteoporosis, pains on the waist, neck, legs
- Cardiovascular diseases: hypotension, circulatory insufficiency, post-infarct period
- Immune system disorders: thyroid gland etc.
- Rheumatic diseases
- Gastrointestinal diseases: large intestine inflammation, Crohn’s disease, spastic colon & ulcerative colitis, constipation, malabsorption, gastritis, stomach & duodenal ulcer
- Skin diseases – anti-aging: acne, dermatitis, allergies, psoriasis, delay in skin ageing, wrinkle removal
- Nervous system disorders: chronic fatigue, panic attacks, migraine, improvement in ability to concentrate
- Disorders of metabolism: obesity treatment
Salt Therapy for Sport Performance Enhancement
When you want to win, you need that edge. As an athlete, you know that every advantage counts. Halotherapy /Salt Therapy for Sports Performance Enhancement can help you get that edge over the competition. The primary goal of every athlete is to achieve their absolute, maximum potential. One of the most important determinants of whether this is possible is an optimum breathing pattern and lung capacity.
Poor breathing patterns:
- Reduce stamina and performance
- Increase the likelihood of injury in training and competition
- Increase the production of lactic acid and subsequently leave the athlete with residual muscle soreness
- Increase dehydration
- Increase the occurrence of cramps
- Greatly increase recovery time
- Limit gaseous exchange in the lungs
- Elevate the heart rate
- Increase anxiety
- Decrease concentration
- Deplete energy levels
- Contribute to poor sleep patterns
Dry, diffused, saline air inhalation or Halotherapy successfully addresses all of these factors.
The aim of Halotherapy / Salt Therapy, as part of an active sports programme, is to increase lung function and breathing capacity.
Athletes find that once they have optimised their breathing, they can achieve better performance, using less breath. This means they have more air in reserve to achieve outstanding performance.
Clinical Trials have shown that Halotherapy is effective:
- To clear mucous from the airways thus removing airflow obstruction
- To enhance the mucous clearance mechanism in both asthmatic and healthy subjects
- To maintain clear airways
- To provide anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects in the whole respiratory tract
- To reduce bronchial sensitisation and improve lung function
- To help clear unwanted, inhaled particles from respiratory tract
- As a drug-free treatment for asthma, bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and sinusitis
Thus, integrating Halotherapy into your training routine can induce better lung function, improve performance and, while preventing and treating many underlying respiratory weaknesses among athletes.